Let me clarify, the poor service came from the main Jacuzzi headquarters.Last spring my main 2 speed pump started leaking.
I went to my dealer and he ordered a new pump in. He was having troubles finding the exact model pump #. The reason for this was my tub was 7 yrs. old and Jacuzzi changed pump suppliers and the design changed.
It took over a month to straighten this out and get a pump ordered. Problem is, the new designed pump didn't fit the space the original motor had. It was larger,not only in motor size but also pump size. I has Jacuzzi service look and they said the same thing.
It would be a major undertaking to retrofit the new pump, on a 7 yr old hot tub. They weren't sure what to do, so I shopped online and managed to find one exact to my original pump, so I ordered it. During this time I contacted Jacuzzi at the States head office and asked why they didn't have a main piece like the pump for my tub. They said the new design fits, and I said it didn't and the service techs will tell you the same.
Without flipping the tub, ripping out insulation, cutting hard hose lines and moving the motor mounts it wouldn't work. And was told my service guys didn't know their job. Obviously customer service isn't Jacuzzi's specialty. Now I go to install the pump I ordered, and found the reason the pump leaked what because the rubber vibration mounts had separated and 3 of the 4 mounts had let loose.
So it's now 1 season lost. This spring I just ordered 4 new mounts just over a week ago. I called today to get the status from my dealer. They could only confirm the order was placed.
jacuzzi's computer system doesn't allow my dealer to know if the parts have actually been shipped or back ordered or even if they are exactly the same as the old ones.I am hoping a week from now I am seeing the parts I need and not having another full summer headache.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Jacuzzi J-355
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I am writing this because of the horrible experience I encountered with the employees and manager of Payless Shoes. I bought shoes from Payless at Portage Mall in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada..."
- "Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3. Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order". Doesn't matter if..."
- "Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta (Calgary, Alberta Auto Glass Company) was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."