Let me clarify, the poor service came from the main Jacuzzi headquarters.Last spring my main 2 speed pump started leaking.
I went to my dealer and he ordered a new pump in. He was having troubles finding the exact model pump #. The reason for this was my tub was 7 yrs. old and Jacuzzi changed pump suppliers and the design changed.
It took over a month to straighten this out and get a pump ordered. Problem is, the new designed pump didn't fit the space the original motor had. It was larger,not only in motor size but also pump size. I has Jacuzzi service look and they said the same thing.
It would be a major undertaking to retrofit the new pump, on a 7 yr old hot tub. They weren't sure what to do, so I shopped online and managed to find one exact to my original pump, so I ordered it. During this time I contacted Jacuzzi at the States head office and asked why they didn't have a main piece like the pump for my tub. They said the new design fits, and I said it didn't and the service techs will tell you the same.
Without flipping the tub, ripping out insulation, cutting hard hose lines and moving the motor mounts it wouldn't work. And was told my service guys didn't know their job. Obviously customer service isn't Jacuzzi's specialty. Now I go to install the pump I ordered, and found the reason the pump leaked what because the rubber vibration mounts had separated and 3 of the 4 mounts had let loose.
So it's now 1 season lost. This spring I just ordered 4 new mounts just over a week ago. I called today to get the status from my dealer. They could only confirm the order was placed.
jacuzzi's computer system doesn't allow my dealer to know if the parts have actually been shipped or back ordered or even if they are exactly the same as the old ones.I am hoping a week from now I am seeing the parts I need and not having another full summer headache.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Jacuzzi J-355
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "we are the borg lower your shields and surrender your ships we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own your culture will adapt to service us resistance is futile Victoria Inn 1808..."
- "We bought a couch and was. When buying we were assured that it was full grain leather. Not bonded. Couch Barley sat on. This damage just from couch cushions rubbing..."
- "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."